Saturday, September 11, 2010

Message from the teacher

Dear Parent(s):

I have created this site in order to help you stay informed and updated regarding my class. Along with giving you a brief explanation of what your child is studying in my class, you will also be able to know about the assignments, upcoming tests/quizzes, and projects that your child is responsible for. If at any time you have questions please feel free to communicate them to me. I am here to not only assist your child, but you.

Thank You,

Mr. Roman Holmes

2 comments:

  1. hi , im the sarah that always shakes ur hand and never lets go.(6-4). is this foldable dueall tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, I will be looking forward to hearing from you. My daughter is new in this school, and everything is new for all of us. So it would be useful to be aware of how things are done.

    ReplyDelete